Mods
Remember not to use your username you use on pro bid help forum
Mods
Remember not to use your username you use on pro bid help forum
Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods for phpprobid

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Admin
Do I mention Names? I_vote_lcapDo I mention Names? I_voting_barDo I mention Names? I_vote_rcap 
Luky
Do I mention Names? I_vote_lcapDo I mention Names? I_voting_barDo I mention Names? I_vote_rcap 
Sid Taylor
tdjproperties
jhayr101681
hellmegadeth
gmailer
aspire606
mark2012
betelgeuse79
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Mods on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mods on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Do I mention Names?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luky

Luky

Good Trades : 11

Do I mention Names? Empty
PostSubject: Do I mention Names?   Do I mention Names? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:16 pm

Not sure if it is allowed but amodder with three letters in his name is an ignorant prick. I have waited for a long time for him to fix errors with the Users Banner Mod. The banners wont show once user set them all up, it tells user all is done but images dont show.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Good Trades : 17

PostSubject: Re: Do I mention Names?   Do I mention Names? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:08 am

Ya keep names out of it. Well this is a mod I was thinking of getting. You are not the only one with problems with this mod.
Back to top Go down
http://phpprobidmods.help-out.net
jhayr101681

Good Trades : 2

PostSubject: Re: Do I mention Names?   Do I mention Names? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:01 am

Luky wrote:
Not sure if it is allowed but amodder with three letters in his name is an ignorant prick. I have waited for a long time for him to fix errors with the Users Banner Mod. The banners wont show once user set them all up, it tells user all is done but images dont show.

looks i know this modders..

D _ M O?

am i right?

i pay for installation of the mods and he said it will take 24 hrs. but its already a month but he still not working my site..

Back to top Go down
Sid Taylor

Good Trades : 5

PostSubject: Re: Do I mention Names?   Do I mention Names? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:05 pm

jhayr101681 wrote:
Luky wrote:

looks i know this modders..

D _ M O?

am i right?

i pay for installation of the mods and he said it will take 24 hrs. but its already a month but he still not working my site..

If its this D_M O guy sure looking bad..I'm waiting on his A$$ too..I believe thats him alright..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I mention Names?   Do I mention Names? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do I mention Names?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mods :: Your Stories-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com