Mods
Remember not to use your username you use on pro bid help forum
Mods
Remember not to use your username you use on pro bid help forum
Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods for phpprobid

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Admin
Are we breaking the rules? I_vote_lcapAre we breaking the rules? I_voting_barAre we breaking the rules? I_vote_rcap 
Luky
Are we breaking the rules? I_vote_lcapAre we breaking the rules? I_voting_barAre we breaking the rules? I_vote_rcap 
Sid Taylor
tdjproperties
jhayr101681
hellmegadeth
gmailer
aspire606
mark2012
betelgeuse79
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Mods on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mods on your social bookmarking website
Keywords

Are we breaking the rules?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Good Trades : 17

Are we breaking the rules? Empty
PostSubject: Are we breaking the rules?   Are we breaking the rules? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:13 am

Sure we are there is a notation in the mods that they cant be transfered etc. But it has come to the point that the modders arent respecting our needs for help, so why should we respect them?

Granted two wrongs don't make a right but enough is enough!

What is your take on this subject?
Back to top Go down
http://phpprobidmods.help-out.net
Sid Taylor

Good Trades : 5

Are we breaking the rules? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we breaking the rules?   Are we breaking the rules? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Admin wrote:
Sure we are there is a notation in the mods that they cant be transfered etc. But it has come to the point that the modders arent respecting our needs for help, so why should we respect them?

Granted two wrongs don't make a right but enough is enough!

What is your take on this subject?
I seriously believe this is getting out of control with this guys and defenitly needs to somehow be put an end to it by calling them out for a start..Terrible thing to be taken for your personal money..If it comes to push i'm a open up a web just to call them out.No joke Bud..
Back to top Go down

Are we breaking the rules?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mods :: Your Stories-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com